Thank you Wonderful and Wacky World of One Single Mom for the nomination–I didn’t forget 🙂
I don’t think I deserve this one, but I do appreciate the nomination. I do try to help and encourage others as much as possible, even though some today didn’t agree with that. Oh well, I guess.
Blogging Chums Award
The Blogging Chums Award is given to particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: they’re just brilliant! The award was created by Robert at The Non-Alcoholic Student
Here are the rules:
1. Be sure to use the award image!
2. List the rules & about paragraph!
3. Thank whoever nominated you!
4. Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the Internet – anyone will do!
5. Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and go let them know about it in their comments!
My Nominees — should they wish to participate 🙂
Fandango (award free blog 🙂 )