Kristian posted her Fictional Bucket List #1 and wanted to know what others’ lists would be. This sounded interesting so, obviously, I had to think about it. I am going about it a little different in that not everything on my list is fictional, but it is unobtainable (but still holds some meaning to me).
Here is my fictional bucket list…
- Travel with The Doctor. I blame Dr. Who for many things in my life. My first crush at eight years old was Tom Baker, then summer came and reruns of the Pertwee years brought conflict…Eccleston was fantastic and then came Capaldi. Um…yeah, let’s just leave it there.
- Travel through history with the Voyagers!
- Help the team in Poltergeist: The Legacy. I love the paranormal and had a huge crush on Derek de Lint (second from the left if you are unfamiliar with the show).
- Be a crew member on Seaquest: DSV. Great show, great meaning. Jonathan’s suicide hit me really hard when I heard the news because we were a year apart and I loved his work. He hung himself because he didn’t feel like he was good enough.
- Hang out with the Addams Family. I used to really wish they were my family instead of my own…lol.
- Hang out with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. I LOVE the Muppets, and they just seem to be the coolest group of people to hang out with.
- Travel to the depths of the oceans. I love deep sea creatures and sadly, we know more of the night sky than we do the oceans (and we only know about 10% of the night sky).
- Spend the day with Sir Elton John. I first saw Elton on the Muppets and fell in love with his music, but watching him at Ryan White’s funeral on TV made me love him even more.
- Have an audience with the Pope. Now this sounds strange coming from someone who is not religious, but I respect all religions and I would really like to know why they tell people to be Christ-like considering he threw out the profit mongers and said not to judge others, yet they judge their own members everyday and do not denounce inequities. We have enormous profits because companies use their workers by not paying them a fair wage (or profit sharing).
- Spend the day with Dolly Levi. I’m not an outgoing person, but it would be really fun to pretend I was.