lost to sea of selfishness
Hearts and nature weep
Hidden away from sight.
Few know. Few understand.
Some think they know.
Some think they understand.
If only the outside matched the inside.
All could see.
All would know the real underneath.
I will admit, I am bored right now and I love to pass time by starting searching online for thing and seeing where I end up. Today I ended up at a conversation starter website and some of the questions are absolutely hilarious and fit for the blogging community (some with a little tweaking). So, if anyone wants to play along, here are 20 questions:
- What movie would be “improved” if it was turned into a musical?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever found on someone else’s blog?
- Have you ever been scared by a kid’s movie?
- If you were arrested, what would others assume you had done?
- What is the most ridiculous fact you know?
- What is one unwritten rule where you work/used to work?
- What is the best type of cheese?
- If blogs were food, which food best represents your blog?
- What conspiracy would you like to start?
- What fictional character would you like to hang out with for a day?
- When you fart in public, do you blame others?
- What fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- What is the worst thing that has happened in your kitchen?
- If you could swap places with a fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?
- How much money would it take for you to give up a vice?
- What three items would you take to a deserted island that had plenty of food, fresh water, and a cabin?
- Which fictional couple would you like to break up the most?
- When you see someone yawn, do you yawn?
- What is something you used to think was true, but then found out it wasn’t?
- Have you ever misheard song lyrics? Is yes, which one and what did you think it was?
- Harry Potter (picture Bedknobs and Broomsticks with quidditch)
- Someone kept and compared their boogers for an entire week.
- No (but my son had nightmares from Fantasia)
- Killed someone
- The blue whale has the longest penis in the world (its ten feet long and twelve inches in diameter)
- I once worked as a candy store in a mall and the boss would freak out if he saw us wearing anything Disney related.
- Mild cheddar cheese
- A poor boy sandwich (or a buffet)
- Trump was elected because of a CIA engineered virus that attacked people’s minds when they used the Internet.
- Dr. Who
- Loud and proud owner
- Jane Eyre
- I once spilled an entire angel food cake in the oven while putting it in.
- Christine Daae…no explanation needed
- I really only have one vice–Pepsi. There is not enough money in the world.
- Telescope, lifetime supply of paper and pencils, french horn
- I don’t think I’m that mean
- Yes…all I need to do is hear someone yawn and I yawn.
- That there were bats that would fly around my ceiling at night.
- Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers. I swear I hear “Hot cold salt pork.”
What has the hour we rediscovered today been doing for the last few months?
In six words or less
So many dinner specials, food poisoning.
Easter parade detour, searching for bunnies.
NES Retro, what else is there?
Held for ransom, no one paid.
PBS donation marathon, running from collections.
Disneyland Fast Pass, for the bathroom.
One too many thick chocolate milkshakes.
Hit on head, in a coma.
Uncut special special edition Harry Potter.
Hiding from Jack Frost, money owed.