Welcome to Our Campfire saw another book tag and thought it looked fun…and it does. So, I decided to tag myself 🙂
- Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been gifted?
- Have you ever claimed to have read a book when you haven’t?
- Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
- Have you ever read a series out of order?
- Have I ever spoiled a book for someone?
- Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
- Have you ever bad-mouthed a book you actually liked?
- Well, here’s the funny thing about gifts. I think I was in my early teens the last time I received a gift from someone and I don’t recall ever getting a book as a Christmas present. I give gifts, but never receive them. Funny how that works. So, I have to say no on this one.
- Nope, not even in school.
- No. I don’t know many readers and nowadays libraries hire collection agencies to collect $$ or call the police for unreturned books.
- It depends on what you consider the “starting” book. Most people who have read Chronicles of Narnia all started with The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe which is actually book 2. Other than that, I usually start with book one. Probably why I don’t read series. The “oh man that’s such a good series” usually has 10+ entries in the series already. I don’t like to commit myself to that much.
- All the time. Especially those who lie about reading the book. I have this happen sometimes when they have just seen the movie but I read the book.
- Yep. Hate to do it, but some authors are just so long winded and never say anything that you just have to slug through the chapter.
- Nope. Why would anyone do that?
I know all my readers write, but I don’t know who reads a lot…funny how that works sometimes. So, I am tagging everyone 🙂 Who are my book readers?