It’s November and I’m a little bored and a whole bushel of curious.
Let’s have a little fun — shall we?
Directions (how about we call them directions rather than rules):
- Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
- Add three more questions of your own to the list
- Tag three people
Let’s see what we can come up with. In about twelve hours I will compile the questions and pick some great answers that people came up with. Since I have no questions to answer myself, I will answer all the questions in a post of my own.
My three questions to start us off:
- What would Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still) think of Earth if he landed today?
- If books’ characters were not imprisoned by their covers, which two characters would make a great couple?
- For US folks: Turkey, Ham, or Something Else on Thanksgiving? For Int’l folks: What is one food you recommend most from your country?
Now…who do I think may want to pick this up…