- I hate socks with a passion.
- No idea. Whatever people want to believe is fine with me.
- Sure it is.
- I have too many that I like and it depends on my mood. Two great ones that I read recently are Skateboard Sibby (children’s) and Open Mic Night at Westminster Cemetery (YA).
- I do believe in aliens.
- I didn’t have a teddy bear, I had a kangaroo that my father had given me before we left (I didn’t know they had divorced) and slept with that for a few years.
- Oh, good lord no!
- Neither. It is too commercial for my taste and my son has no interest in it anymore, so it’s hard to get too excited.
- Well, I think a guy would look silly in thigh high boots and I am not really attracted to a smile…give me a guy in a victorian suit any day (or a tux).
- I wouldn’t mind looking at a lake forever.
- Autumn for the colors, spring because it means winter is over.