So, I have been having a conversation today about blogging and how it seems like we (I at least) make a little family out of the people I follow. As if each one fills a role in the circle of life. I am sure I am not alone in saying that we view some fellow bloggers like our very own Breakfast Club.
Let’s have a little fun.
I hope no one takes things too personally with this one, but …. we’ll see.
Think about the following “family” positions and tell us which blogger would fill that role for you.
- That one uncle who is always around (usually telling Dad jokes)
- Older jaded sibling who loved to torture you as a kid but is also very protective
- Middle sibling who loves to have fun and stays just inside the law that takes you along for the ride
- Younger sibling who likes to tag along everywhere
- Crazy aunt who smothers people with kisses and smells like a perfume factory
- Long lost relative who is busy gallivanting around
- The Cousin It of the family (odd ball but loyal)
Dad-joke telling Uncle: Rory at A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip
Jaded older sibling: Fandango at This, That, and The Other
Middle wild child: Kristian at Tales from the Mind of Kristian
Younger sibling: Crushed Caramel (no offense meant, I would take you anywhere 🙂 NOT THAT WAY THOUGH! um…that got weird, real fast.)
Crazy Aunt: Melanie at Sparks from a Combustible Mind
Long lost relative: Lana at Welcome to Our Campfire
Cousin It: John at The Magic Shop
Who is yours?