I was nominated for two awards that include questions, and I know many of you love to answer questions, so I am doing another round of questions. If you guys like doing these, let me know, and I’ll add it to my round up because I am full of questions 🙂
- What is the worst topping someone could put on a pizza?
- If you could change the size of a body part, what would you change and how?
- Would you rather be seen as beautiful/handsome or smart (not saying you can’t be both)?
- Santa knocks on your door on December 4th – what does he want?
- What is the worst gift you have ever received from someone?
- Beach, mountains, desert, or plains?
- If you could reset human migration, would you and why/why not?
- Has a book ever made you go WHAT DID I JUST READ? If so, which book?
- Which movie best describes your life?
- Do you play a musical instrument?
- What is your favorite thing to do in December?
- What is one thing about you that would surprise people to learn?
- Pawn shops…like, love, hate, other?
- Hollywood called and is casting your favorite book (pick one :))…who is playing the lead (and what book is it)?
- Would you ever go on a cooking show?
- What do you like on your hot dogs?
- Steak, chicken, pork, or something else?
- What is your favorite post written by a fellow blogger?
- What is the most outrageous response you can think of to finish this: The cat just ____”
- What kind of posts do you wish you could find more of?
As usual, if you would like to participate, GO FOR IT!
I will answer these questions tomorrow.