Yesterday I asked the following questions:
- If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- You find a plainly wrapped box by your door with no address or markings on it – what do you do with it?
- If you could make someone do one thing – who would it be and what would you have them do?
- It’s raining outside – what are you doing inside?
- Puzzles, crossword puzzles, or word search?
- Would your teenage self recognize your adult self?
- You have one a celebrity chef for the day – who is it and what do they cook for you?
- Have you ever been banned or kicked out of a store?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is the worst movie ever made (provide a link)?
- Pay off debt, pay kid’s college, buy a car, get new computer, piano, and kindle, then donate what was left.
- Monday (son goes back to school lol).
- Scoot it to the edge and wait for the wind to blow it to a neighbor’s house and become their problem. Two years ago we had kids making the soda bottle bombs, so I don’t pick up lawn garbage.
- My son – his homework.
- Watching the rain.
- All three, but I love logic puzzles best.
- Yes and no…I always thought I would be living in the UK at my age.
- Myron Nixon or Moe Cason and they make me BBQ.
- Yep. Kicked out of quite a few.
- Chocolate meringue pie.
- So many to name, but they tend to be popular ones (Fifty Shades ranks up there).