Rory likes to post a daily fun three where he asks questions, and you have to provide three answers. Today’s questions are:
Name Three …
- Three of your childhood books?
- Three of your best memories?
- Things that are yellow and triangular?
- Wishes you would like to be granted if you had a magic genie lamp?
- Beautiful places you have ever visited?
- Things you fall back on to make you feel better when having a bad day?
- Things that best describe your family?
- Of your favourite blogs?
- Things you would choose if you had ten minutes in your favourite store if you didn’t have to pay for them?
- Dishes you can cook in less than 15 minutes and ready to eat direct from serve?
- Pet peeves?
- Bird species beginning with the name G?
- Of your most favourite letters from the alphabet?
- Of the most boring things you have ever done?
- Questions you would ask of your pet if you could?
- Of your favourite cartoons from now or when younger?
- Of the emoticons you use the most when writing or in social media or comments?
- Watership Down, Water Babies, Charlotte’s Web
- Getting junk food for Christmas, getting a box of outdated crackers for Christmas, and being told there wasn’t anything under my Grandparents’ Christmas tree for me because it wasn’t my house.
- A fancy Japanese banana (hey, give them time), a yield sign, ….
- A motivated child, a book that sells, and money to get my mother off my bad for good.
- Yellowstone National Park, Big Sky Montana, Grand Canyon.
- Phantom of the Opera, Dr. Who, Love Never Dies
- appropriately dysfunctional, poor, not close at all
- All of them
- A kindle for me and a full-size keyboard and new computer for the kid.
- Pancakes, grilled cheese, french toast (all wonderful dinners)
- small talk, demanding people, manipulative people
- Grouse, Goose, Gannet.
- s, t, e
- I am boring…but what is boring to one may not be boring to another. I thought sitting through Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was boring, scout meetings, parent-teacher conferences were all boring.
- I don’t have a pet – our outdoor cats are not pets.
- Dungeons and Dragons, Gravedale High, Hanna-Barbara Cartoons
- I only use 🙂 unless I am on my phone, then oddly enough I can’t find a simple smiley face.