Today’s theme is all about the end of things. For all the school kids in my town, it’s the end of winter break and they all get to go back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow. For me, it means the end of going to bed late and getting up late. Sigh. Have to wait till summer now to be able to enjoy that again. But, for today, please enjoy these ten questions 🙂
- What was the last thing that broke down in your house?
- What tv show’s finale do you still think about?
- What is something that deserves to end?
- What was the last thing you were doing that made you think, “will this just be over already?”
- What is the worst thing someone could do at your funeral/end of life?
- If you could be frozen and reanimated in the future, would you sign up?
- How long do you have something before you admit it needed to go?
- What video game do you die the most in?
- What is your favorite thing to do at the end of summer/winter?
- If today turned out the be your last day, what are three things you have accomplished in your life?