It’s Fibbing Friday – so you know what that means, right? Today’s questions should be answered with the greatest whoppers you can come up with.
- What was the strangest thing you ever caught?
- What was something you once found at a road side stand?
- What is the greatest book of all time?
- Who deserves to win a Grammy?
- And the winner for Best Actor goes to?
- What is something you have won an award for?
- If someone looked on your phone, what would they be shocked to find?
- What is something you always look forward to when eating out?
- What is the first thing that runs through your head when you see a squirrel?
- What is something you have always wanted to try?
- If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- All the geysers in Yellowstone drained…what do they find?
- Instead of King Tut, what did they find in his tomb?
- Who is buried in Grant’s tomb?
- Who really runs your country?
- The best advice ever given was: