So, I think it’s safe to say that the Queen of Questions theme has transformed into the Fibbing Friday theme. I enjoy writing these questions and reading everyone’s fantastically absurd answers! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Remember, if you want to participate just answers the questions in a post or in the comments below. The point of Fibbing Friday is to come up with the wildest answers you can.
- Jonah wasn’t swallowed by a whale…he was swallowed by a ____.
- Who (or what) could make even the fiercest pirate quake in his boots?
- What did Huckleberry Finn have to really paint?
- What is the best food that can be paired with red wine?
- What are you wearing on the sun?
- Why do dogs chase after cars?
- What did the cat say to its kitten about the humans?
- Goldfish are not fish. What are they?
- What would you rather do instead of sleeping?
- The Phantom didn’t haunt the Opera House…he haunted the ____.
- What is the most intelligent lifeform on Earth?
- Why did we really go to school?
- What did teachers do during recess?
- How did you get to school?
- What was life like before the Internet?
- What is the best thing about social media?
- What is your favorite thing to put chocolate sauce on?
- Doctors were all wrong…humans don’t need water. What do they need?
- Dolphins are not mammals. What are they?
- There is a Lost Dutchman’s Mine, but where is it?