Beckie’s Mental Mess nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. THANK YOU!
Here are her eleven questions and my answers:
- What was it that made you want to begin a blog? – I was bored while waiting for my dissertation to be approved.
- When you are writing, do you listen to music? If yes, what kind of music? – I love my silence or just listening to the birds outside.
- If you were able to come back as any animal, what would that animal be? – Bat
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? – the writing
- If you were stuck wearing only one color, what color would that be? – probably black.
- If you only had one day left on this planet, what would be your last meal? – with my income? Um, if I didn’t have to pay for it, I would have a kobe ribeye, home fries, and chocolate meringue pie.
- Do you have a favorite author, and why is he/she, your favorite? – I can’t narrow that down to just one, but I love Riordan, Shan, Pilkey, and Barker.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? – I would take my kid to Japan because he really wants to go there.
- Is there a certain routine you do before you sit down to write? – yes, wake up.
- Do you own a pet? If so, what kind? – Six outdoor cats own me.
- If you were to write for a TV show, what would it be about? – I would write a horror serial like Nightmare Cafe, Tales from the Darkside, Monsters, etc.
My Nominees: EVERYONE!
My eleven questions:
- What is the funniest thing you have ever seen during a windstorm?
- Which is your favorite cave?
- What do you think really took place in the Hellfire Caves?
- Do you believe in magic?
- What is one word you always misspell?
- If you were 20 today, would you be a YouTuber?
- What is one book that needs to be turned into a TV series?
- What is the best book-to-film title?
- If we raided your closet, what is one thing you would feel the need to explain why its there?
- Did King Kong rampage New York City?
- Okay, time for the hard one… who would win: King Kong, Godzilla, or Hulk?