The professor looked at Franklin and shook his head. “No shit, Sherlock!”
The class laughed and poked Franklin.
The subject strapped to the gurney struggled and burst out laughing as the plethora of feathers tickled his feet. He laughed so hard he couldn’t stop what happened next.
First it was a simple case of hiccups. The feathers did not stop. Then the farting started. Soon, there was quite a deficiency in fresh air.
“Open a window,” the professor shouted, but no one could move through the noxious air.
With closed eyes and one hand covering his mouth and nose, the professor felt around the lab for the off switch.
“Finally,” he said as his hand hit the plastic lever. It snapped in two and lodged in the machine, sending it into maximum speed.
The professor’s last words were retrieved from the security camera and etched in a memorial plaque. “Dr. Frank Stein. ‘Damn those value-minded governors'”
What would Friday be without a chance to tell a little fib?
You can respond in the comments or in a post of your own.
Prepare your best whoppers to these questions and have fun!
This week we are going to take a trip into fairy tales, legends, and tall tales 🙂
- You are Cinderella’s fairy god parent…what clothes do you give her?
- Snow White lived in the woods, but it wasn’t with seven dwarfs…what/who did she live with?
- Beast wasn’t cursed! The story got it all wrong. What was wrong with Belle?
- Hansel and Gretel didn’t kill the witch! What did happen to her?
- Johnny Appleseed didn’t plant apple trees…what did he do?
- Casey didn’t strike out at bat. He wasn’t even a baseball player. What was he and what really happened to him?
- History got it all wrong as usual…Paul Bunyan wasn’t a giant lumberjack. What was he?
- Jack didn’t find a goose that lays golden eggs in the giant’s castle…what did he find?
- What was the Ugly Duckling’s real story?
- The sky wasn’t falling on Chicken Little. What was happening?
- Sleeping Beauty wasn’t really sleeping, what did she want to avoid doing?
inner peace, nature’s stillness
joined in unity