What would Friday be without a chance to tell a little fib?
You can respond in the comments or in a post of your own.
Prepare your best whoppers to these questions and have fun!
This week we are going to take a trip into fairy tales, legends, and tall tales 🙂
- You are Cinderella’s fairy god parent…what clothes do you give her?
- Snow White lived in the woods, but it wasn’t with seven dwarfs…what/who did she live with?
- Beast wasn’t cursed! The story got it all wrong. What was wrong with Belle?
- Hansel and Gretel didn’t kill the witch! What did happen to her?
- Johnny Appleseed didn’t plant apple trees…what did he do?
- Casey didn’t strike out at bat. He wasn’t even a baseball player. What was he and what really happened to him?
- History got it all wrong as usual…Paul Bunyan wasn’t a giant lumberjack. What was he?
- Jack didn’t find a goose that lays golden eggs in the giant’s castle…what did he find?
- What was the Ugly Duckling’s real story?
- The sky wasn’t falling on Chicken Little. What was happening?
- Sleeping Beauty wasn’t really sleeping, what did she want to avoid doing?