It’s FRIDAY! That means it’s time for another round of fibbing. What are the best fibs you can create to answer these questions:
- Who was the first person to sail around the world?
- Why did the Egyptians build the pyramids?
- What is Ursa Major?
- Lady and the Tramp wasn’t about two dogs… what was it about?
- What does “Law and Order” mean?
- What does Hell look like?
- What do cars do when you’re at work?
- What is the best song ever written?
- What are gnomes looking for in your garden?
- What is in fruitcake?
- What are the Seven Deadly Sins?
- Why were Cinderella’s slippers made of glass?
- What is wind?
- Why do cars have bike racks without bikes?
- What is the secret meaning behind the Mickey Mouse Club?