Last Thursday, I posted this photo and book line prompt:
Elmer Gantry was drunk.
—SINCLAIR LEWIS, ELMER GANTRY (1927)
A great big thank you and shout out to this week’s participants.
- Neeltheauthor- author of WHEN LIFE THROWS THOSE CURVE BALLS
- 50 Word Thursday — Drunk Again – This, That, and The Other
- #50WordThurs — Diseased – Tao Talk
- Not Returning to Egypt: 50 Word Thursday #18 – Help from Heaven
- 50 Words Thursday #18 – Keep it alive
- 50 Word Thursday – A Goal Achieved – Tales From the Mind of Kristian
- His Loneliness – Truly Milly
- Bad Day – Michele Jones
Passing the torch over to Tales From the Mind of Kristian for this week’s prompt. See you all here next week 🙂